It's so exciting that Prom Season is back in full swing!! Here are some great tips to help you in your search for your prom dress:
1. Get an idea of what color and style you have in mind by looking through prom magazines and checking out web sites like ours. Our web site provides ALL the gowns available by the designers we carry, and we carry a variety (not all) of these styles by each designer. Should you have your heart set on a style that we do not have in stock, we will gladly order it for you.
2. Try to do your prom shopping Monday through Friday. Weekdays are much less crowded than the weekends and allows store associates to assist you in a more personalized manner. If you do plan to shop on the weekend, please be patient while you wait your turn for a dressing room.
3. Be wary of online prom sites that have obtained images of the designers gowns illegally. Many of these sites are attempting to scam you by telling you that you can purchase a prom gown for much less than what it is available for in a "brick and mortar" store. That is just not true. We have had many prom girls fall victim to these scams, so spread the word!
4. By shopping with an authorized retailer such as ourselves, you can rest assured that your gown is an authentic gown by the designer, we have performed quality control procedures to assure that the gown meets our quality standards, and we have made it available for you to try on and purchase.
4. Our prom dresses are a huge investment for us to make on your behalf. So please take care of each dress as if you already owned it.
5. Be open minded to styles that you may not have selected. Your consultant is there to help you. Gowns look very different on your body from the way they look on the hanger.
6. Be prepared for your visit. Wear proper undergarments, and be prepared to purchase your gown!